* ‘The Hideout’ – an iconic & very special High Country property
* Magnificent bush property with approx. 150m of Howqua river-frontage
* Set admist gorgeous established English trees and manicured lawns
* Peaceful and private – situated on approx. 1.73ha (approx 4.27 acres)
* Previously used for weddings/parties/school groups – the options are endless
* Absolutely bursting with rustic charm which will undoubtedly invoke nostalgia
* Comprising multiple cabins (bunk style & double rooms) which can sleep up to 30 pax
* Central communal cabin with large commercial kitchen & shared living area
* Multiple bathroom facilities – toilet and shower blocks with great hot water setups
* Huge undercover shelter area built around the beautiful English trees
* Outdoor kitchen/bar facilities located adjacent to the undercover area
* A great weekend retreat or holiday rental – 4WD getaways, school groups…..
The Hideout is a truly rare and unique High Country property with enormous potential to further improve or enjoy it’s gorgeous rustic charm and peaceful setting just as its current owners have done for the last 25 years.