‘Glenara’ will certainly imbed a lasting impression in the minds of those who inspect this charming rural property. Originally built in 1880, this spacious property is filled with history, charm and character all whilst being only 10 minutes from Mansfield.
* Situated on a large rural allotment of 15.3 acres (approx) with good fencing & pasture
* Set amidst lush lawns and lovingly established formal and informal gardens
* Private and elevated location, hidden behind various mature feature trees
* Showcasing a blend of original period features & recent refurbishments
* Flexible floorplan includes 5 bedrooms, plus study & multiple living and dining areas
* Combined kitchen/meals area with original butlers pantry, great storage & cellar
* Each of the bedrooms is of a generous size and captures a lovely garden outlook
* Master bedroom featuring huge ensuite with claw foot tub and dressing room
* Heating & cooling is not an issue – 5 working fireplaces, ceiling fans & split system
* 2kw grid connected solar system to help reduce your power bills & carbon footprint!
* Outside the home there is a lovely entertaining deck plus front verandah
* Multiple shedding/carport facilities, plus inground swimming pool for summer days!
* Plenty of water with 2x dams, well, and functioning bore with automated sprinkler system
* Offering a beautiful outlook from all angles with views to distant mountain ranges
* Excellently located, only minutes to Lake Eildon’s shores or 10 minutes to Mansfield
* Less than an hour to Mt Buller snowfields, and only moments from the Rail Trail
* Excellent potential for permanent living, holiday rental or even a B&B (S.T.C.A.)