The living is easy in this impressive, generously proportioned period residence with a lovely rural outlook, located within an easy stroll to the Maindample Community Park.
* Re-located from Moonee Ponds 8 years ago, the home has had an upgrade over the last few years, with new plumbing, wiring and stumping all done upon its relocation
* Showcasing many period features including lovely high ceilings (3m), leadlight windows, picture rails, ornate cornices and period style lighting
* Comprising 4 spacious bedrooms (or 3 plus a second living area), and 2 bathrooms
* Beautiful polished blackbutt timber flooring throughout the roomy family living area, which is combined with spacious meals area and modern, functional kitchen
* Cuddle up in front of the Coonara log fire on those icy winter evenings, or chill out on a hot summers day under one of the two split-system air-conditioners
* Verandahs wrap around to three sides of the home and encapsulate the undercover entertaining deck at the rear of the home, overlooking the fully fenced yard
* Plenty of room for vehicles – large 4 car carport with easy access to the home
* Great country block with township zoning – approx 2046m2 (nearly half an acre!)
* An easy 10 minute drive to Mansfield, or 5 minutes to the shores of Lake Eildon
* Currently operating as a holiday rental, there is potential to purchase W.I.W.O
* Excellent water supplies comprising of 2x 25,000 litre rainwater tanks
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Stop reading and start calling!!