Imagine your own peaceful and private ‘off-grid’ property, just 3 minutes from summer fun at Lake Eildon and only 15 minutes to High Street, Mansfield. Soak in the tranquility OR ride motorbikes and crank the music – there are no neighbours!
* Comfortable, refurbished family home comprised of 3 good sized bedrooms
* Beautiful peaceful setting offering lovely rural outlooks from all angles of the property
* No more bills! Offering 2.5kw wind turbine and 2.5kw solar system with battery storage
* The master bedroom features a large WIR and semi-ensuite access to the bathroom
* Central family living area with lovely polished floorboards & stacked stone fireplace
* Big, renovated kitchen with gas cooking and heaps of storage/bench space
* Huge combined bathroom/laundry with deep corner spa & separate shower
* Ducted evaporative cooling will keep you comfortable in the High Country summers
* Do you like to entertain? There’s a great deck plus an additional verandah
* Good-sized double carport with easy undercover access to the home
* 2x lock-up sheds give plenty of room for all the toys – 3.6m x 6m & 6m x 6m
* Fully fenced house paddock, plus 2 further paddocks (ideal for sheep/alpacas)
* Located less than 5 minutes to Lake Eildon or the Delatite River at Bracks Bridge
* Only an easy 10 minute drive into Mansfield with a daily school bus service
A great option for those looking for a weekend getaway, a first home, a downsizer or even an upsizer! The options are endless with this unique Howes Creek home.