This character-filled family home is located in a prime central position, easy walking distance to all of Mansfield’s schools and services.
* Built in 1956, ‘DALHA’ is a warm and inviting family home which you will love!
* Extensively renovated by its current owners, but retaining the original character
* Positioned on a large 718m2 (approx) established & fully fenced corner allotment
* Original character features including baltic pine floorboards & leadlighting throughout
* Comprising 4 good sized bedrooms all with BIR’s and ceiling fans
* Open plan living/meals with split system & new Jindara wood heater
* Renovated kitchen with great pantry storage & quality appliances
* Central bathroom, huge laundry with plenty of storage, plus separate W/C
* 2x separate undercover alfresco areas, perfect for outdoor BBQ’s and parties
* Established, easy-maintenance gardens with mature trees, shrubs and native plants
* Lock-up shed/workshop (6m x 10m) with high ceiling, concrete floor & power
‘DAHLA’ has been a much loved family home for many years, and is ready for a new generation and a new owner. A great investment opportunity also, as the current owners would be happy to sign a lease and rent the home back from the new owners!