Here’s a rare find….a charming traditional holiday getaway in the High Country for LESS than $200K! Alternatively, a solid first home or a great option for the keen renovator!
* Situated on a shady, gently sloping allotment of 1208m2 (approx)
* Only a stone’s throw to the Wrong Side Brewery and Lake Eildon
* Solid original holiday home set amidst a peaceful bush setting
* 3 bedroom areas (not fully enclosed) capable of sleeping up to 10
* Combined living area with wood fire, and kitchen with gas appliances
* Renovated laundry/bathroom, plus separate outdoor drop toilet
* Additional bungalow (separate from the home) with verandah
* The home is not connected to power – operating off gas appliances only
* Being sold walk-in, walk-out, this little country home is all ready to go!
* Newly built lock-up double garage with gravel floor & wood storage
A simple home with a heap of potential to renovate or enjoy as it is! For your inspection, contact sole agents John Canavan First National