Escape to this adventure playground in the historic Howqua Hills or simply take in the Mt Buller views, while listening to the roar of the river from the front deck which is only a few hundred meters away.
There’s only a handful of properties in Sheepyard Flat and they don’t come up for sale very often! 3 generations have enjoyed this property for many years and have now decided that it’s someone else’s turn to make a lifetime of family memories
* Located opposite Fry’s Hut, a great base for hiking, biking, fishing, 4WDing & riding
* Elevated position, literally a stone’s throw down to the bubbling Howqua River
* The home is set well back off road, securely fenced backing onto State Forest
* Sold fully furnished and set on a large 1745m2 (almost half acre) allotment
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, bunks and beds included!
* Laundry/utility room with 2nd fridge, separate toilet, central bathroom with shower
* Central kitchen with gas cooking, gas fridge/freezer, brekky bar and ample storage
* Open plan living with large windows and two skylights allowing natural light to flood in
* Cosy wood fire in the lounge keeps the home toasty warm in the cooler months
* Solid concrete stumps, 3 tanks for water storage plus a storage container
* Save money on running costs – no power (gas lights & cooking) or water bills!!