Relax into holiday mode in this charming light-filled home, nestled along the shoreline of Lake Eildon. Head straight out the back door for your morning swim, or have lakeside sunset barbecues all summer long!
* Situated on a large 830m2 (approx) allotment with town services connected
* Enviable and sought-after location, directly fronting the shores of Lake Eildon
* Solid as a rock, the home is ideally positioned to capture stunning lake views
* Recently built deck at the rear of the home, perfect for an afternoon coffee & nap
* Light and bright open-plan living/dining/kitchen with breakfast bar & large pantry
* Keep comfortable all year-round with wood fire, plus reverse-cycle split system
* Flexible floor plan with 2 good sized bedrooms, plus an additional bunk room upstairs
* Central bathroom plus separate W/C, euro laundry, and good storage throughout
* Downstairs offers another bedroom as well as secondary bathroom facilities
* Lock-up double garage with plenty of additional storage & workshop space
* Concrete driveway offering easy access to the garage for cars and boats
* Currently operating as a holiday rental, the home is available to purchase W.I.W.O
* Quiet court location, only a quick stroll to the shops or 15 minutes drive to Mansfield
* Less than two hours to the outskirts of Melbourne – an excellent weekend opportunity
This quality lakefront home is ideal for both lovers of the great outdoors and savvy investors as its priced to sell. For a private inspection, contact sole agents John Canavan First National.