A delightful country property featuring a character-filled mudbrick home nestled in a peaceful and private setting. 40 acres (16.12ha approx) featuring a combination of productive grazing pastures and light natural bushland.
* Charismatic country cottage, well built with quality handmade mudbricks
* Comprising 3 good-sized bedrooms plus additional study/store-room
* Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances & adjacent dining area
* Family lounge with feature stone fireplace, built with stone from the property
* Lovely outdoor patio area with terraced gardens – perfect for afternoon relaxing
* Single carport, plus 4 bay lean-to shed with power & partial concrete floor
* Water isn’t an issue – seasonal creek, 2 tanks, plus bore (approx 3000 gal p/hr)
* The lush lawns around the home are all serviced by pop-up sprinklers
* Comprising 6 paddocks, all fully watered – ideal for goats, sheep or cattle
* Sought-after Tatong valley location, only a few minutes drive to the Tavern
* 35 minutes to Mansfield township, 25 minutes to Benalla & the Hume Highway
* An ideal weekend, full time, investment or even holiday rental property!
This country property has been well loved by its current owners for nearly 40 years, and it’s so easy to see why…..contact sole agents John Canavan First National for your private inspection.